Wednesday, March 11

Etsy Mania?...






[These are so cute. I wonder though where to get that nifty ipod cover?]


[Annnnnd so are these.]

And I wonder if my boyfriend views me as this:


[Hubba, hubba.]

Or this:
[Meooooow.]

Perhaps something a bit more practical...?


[The Bike Burrito]


[... Not as tasty as it sounds.]
Also:
  • For those who have a sense of humor and know people who still call the saddle a "seat".
  • The "The Hipster Who Ironically Lists Off Bicycle Parts on His T-shirt" shirt.
  • For the fashionable lady on wheels.
  • Trashion knows its time, dontcha know.
  • Know your place, bike.
  • Sweet mother of god, someone get me this.
  • Even though the movie sucked, this leatherhead rocks.
  • Probably this truest button in the world.
  • I normally think bike necklaces are lame, but these are TOO CUTE!
  • So my bf's vibe.
  • If I remotely liked bells and horns adorning my bicycle, this would be it.
  • This bag actually looks hip.
  • Hot belt, bitch!

Etsy, you have impressed me, but you're oversaturated with crappy unoriginal overpriced tshirts and jewelry. Come on, now!!

No comments: